Dating apps are available all over the internet now. 20 years ago, peoples couldn't imagine being in relationships with other singles through a few conversations on an online platform, but now times have changed; it's all about finding love through the web, no matter if it’s on the app or dating sites.
ONF is a casual hookup dating sites that promotes no-strings-attached kind of relationships. The website has around 900 thousands of users, amongst which 55% are women and 45% are men. Guys and gals registered on OneNightFriend.com are mostly in the age category of 20-40, meaning the website is popular amongst older individuals and younger adventure seekers.
The unique features of OneNightFriend.com include "Winking" at other users to show attention and not thinking of a witty message of any kind, manual or automatic match-up (via the swiping game) and mass messages with pre-recorded pickup lines to grab the attention of other members around you.
The pricing for premium packages on OneNightFriend.com include:
Looking for a hookup dating site for singles and couples? This may fit, as the website is home to almost 800.000 users worldwide, with the most considerable traffic coming from the USA. The members are mostly in their 20s or 30s. Women dominate the website, with approximately 60% of users registered as females and 40% registered as males. Read more
Some of the unique features of Benaughty.com include:
The pricing for premium on Benaughty.com is as follows:
Flirt.com launched in 2009 as an adult casual and hookup dating site that lets users indulge in non-serious relationships. The website has over one million users, of which most are women accounting for 60% of the website traffic while the remaining 40% are men. The majority of the females and males registered on Flirt.com are in the 20-30s. The large people population on Flirt.com is due to its once completely free features for female users.
Some of the special features of Flirt.com that make it unique include:
The premium package on Flirt.com varies in prices with sales that can be caught all around the year.
You heard about that one. It is an online dating app that isn't classified as either a serious long-term relationship kind of dating app or a screw-around have fun kind of dating app. Most users on Tinder are of the age group 18-25, which is very young. Tinder has more than 50 million registered accounts, making it an excellent platform for people looking for quick matches. Read more
Special features available exclusively on Tinder include it:
The pricing on Tinder is slightly confusing since it is divided into two categories:
Pof.com, which was previously plenty of fish, is an online dating platform that promises to provide you matches for long-term relationships. The website claims to have formed over 2 million matches per day. Pof.com has more than 150 million registered accounts, with most of the users registered as men (60%) and fewer women (40%). The website is mostly home to users in their 20s and 30s, while the next most popular age group is the 40s and 50s. Read more
The premium features available on the website include:
The pricing mentioned on pof.com include:
OkCupid is an online dating platform that's ambiguous with its branding; some users say it's best to find the love of your life, while others say it's a site for people looking for a good time. To sum it up, OkCupid is both a serious and non-serious dating site. Read more
OkCupid has over 50 million users worldwide, where 65% of the accounts are men, and 35% of the accounts are women. Most users on the website are in their 20s, 30s, and 50s. Some of the features unique to OkCupid include:
Pricing on OkCupid is divided into 3 categories, which include:
A-list premium package
A-list basic package
It is an online free to use dating platform which put women at the front for making a choice in the dating game. Bumble is a site that lets women engage with other users who are interested in the same kind of activities. The website has over 40 million users worldwide, amongst which the majority are women account for a total of 65%, and the remaining 35% are men. Most of the users can be put in the age category of 18-35 years. Read more
Bumble.com is very similar to Tinder in the features it provides its users with. Some of the features unique to bumble include:
Pricing on bumble is all over the place. There are most offers that users should miss out on, such as the lifetime premium membership at the cost of only 149.99 USD. Other packages mentioned on the website include:
Bumble boost subscription for:
Bumble credits for:
Check reviews of top dating sites. Find your soul mate online. Read more