Best Dating Apps for Young Professionals

Keeping the work-life balance in shape is a challenging combination. This struggle worsens when you fail to meet bright minds that are as enthusiastic and passionate about the growth and become something. Online dating apps have forever changed the dating scene.

Using something as global as an online dating app, you're sure to find the a perfect partner in no time. Even if love isn't your priority, these websites let you meet people so you can increase your social and networking circle.

Yubo logo

5 /5 was formerly known as "Yellow," very obvious with its primary color theme. is now dubbed as one of the best teen dating sites that mimic an atmosphere such as that of Tinder because of how much of attention is dedicated to its swipe feature. The app gained popularity because of its intuitive interface. It has a little over 200,000 active users worldwide, the app itself isn't a very crowded one, and most don't just use it as a dating site.

At first glance, there's a fairly even distribution between the male and female population, the male making up 51% of the total and the females making up the remaining 49%. The website lets teens as young as 13 signups on the platform but provides a different communication interface for 13-18-year-olds and 19-25-year-olds.

Some of the unique features of include the following:

  1. Live streams: users can host live streams with up to 9 more users; the rest can join the live stream as viewers.
  2. Swipe: the swipe function lets you add users instantly for chatting by swiping right, or users can swipe left if they aren't interested.
  3. Personal messenger: this chat feature lets you initiate a conversation with other users in private chat.


  • All features are free
  • Sign up process is easy
  • There is a mobile app for both Android and iOS
  • Younger users require parental consent to sign up


  • There is no interactive website
  • Younger users may be subjected to danger

Since Yubo is free to use, there are no premium packages or pricing mentioned.

bdsm logo

5 /5 is an online dating platform for singles who live near one another. The idea behind Happn is to connect people you've encountered once in your lifetime by using a 250-meter proximity range. wishes to form couples who don't have to worry about distance getting in the way.

The app has more than 50 million users registered worldwide. Amongst these users, the vast majority are from the USA, UK, and Canada. The app has 20% more men than women; the male users make up 60% of the total, and women make up to 40%. Most users on are in their 20s and 30s.

The most popular features of include:

  • Voice messages: Voice messages can be sent in chat.
  • Crush time: a fun game where you'll get to choose one user amongst four who you think has a crush on you. Choose the right option, and you can message them, choose the wrong choice, and send a message to that user.
  • Hello: the hello features lets users send up to 10 free messages to any users they wish.
  • I'm up for: lets other users know what you're in the mood for in the next 6 hours. Interested users can request to join you.


  • All features are free
  • Works on a location-based matching algorithm
  • There is a mobile app for both Android and iOS


  • There is no interactive website for desktop
  • Works on a location-based matching algorithm Only works in highly-populated cities
  • No video messaging
  • Limited messages for free users

Paying for premium has its advantages on Some of the packages mentioned on their website include:

Happn premium subscription

  1. 1-month subscription for 24.99 USD
  2. 6 months subscription for 89.99 USD
  3. 12 months subscription for 119.99 USD

Happn credits

  1. 10 coins for 2.99 USD
  2. 60 coins for 14.99 USD
  3. 100 coins for 16.99 USD
Bumble logo

5 /5 has taken a unique twist to online dating, which hasn't been seen before, by giving women the charge of choosing their dating experience. provides an online dating, networking, and friendship forming experience. The purpose of the site, as it states, is to nurture meaningful relationships. has a large dedicated user base of more than 50 million users registered worldwide. Due to the website's nature, Bumble is dominated by females, who make up 60% of the total, and the remaining 40% are men. Most women on the website are in their 20s-30s and the men in their 30-40s.

Some of the most unique features of which make it the best dating app for young professionals include:

  1. Bumblebizz: this feature is trendy amongst users who wish to use Bumble to form networking connections. This feature can be linked akin to those of LinkedIn.
  2. Bumble hive: Bumble frequently hosts networking events that all bumble users can join by using their accounts as an invite. Bumble hive lets users discover new opportunities by allowing user experience experts to speak on valuable topics and much more.
  3. BeeHive: since Bumble is advertising itself as one of the best dating sites, it has features like its blog where the users can gain useful tips on dating like an expert.


  • A great network building platform
  • Bumble has a functioning desktop version as well
  • There is a mobile app for both Android and iOS
  • Women powered dating app takes pressure to perform from men


  • A great network building platform Men can't message any women unless approached
  • Only 24 hours available to begin a conversation when there's a match

Prices on are very reasonable users can either pay for a premium subscription or purchase credits. For users interest in the premium packages, the pricing mentioned on the website include:

  1. Lifetime subscription for a one-time payment of 149.99 USD
  2. 1-week subscription for a total of 10.99 USD
  3. 1-month subscription for a total of 24.99 USD
coffeemeetsbagel logo

4 /5 was developed by the Kang sisters to make finding romance for busy singles, especially women, easier and safer. The app is the opposite of what most apps are about these days. is more popular amongst the female population because of the "ladies choice" feature, but it kinda borrowed that feature from Bumble.

More than 30 million users have registered themselves on the app. Amongst these users, 60% and women, and 40% are men. Most users registered on the website are in the 20-30 age groups. Some of the features well-known to include:

  1. Ladieschoice: at 12 each day, the male users on the website are sent 21 profiles, which they can either choose to "like" or "skip." The men have 24 hours to let the other users know of their interest. CMB then sends a list of men to the women from whom they have received "like." The women can choose to continue talking or skip the men.
  2. Give: This feature lets you act like a cupid for your friends by giving away any of your recent past matches.
  3. Woo: the woo feature is akin to the superlike feature on Tinder, which lets the other users know that you're extremely interested in them.


  • A large number of users are present on the website
  • Matches are specially curated and precise
  • There is a mobile app for both Android and iOS


  • There isn't a desktop version available
  • Only 21 matches per day are available to men

Users can choose to pay for the premium package or purchase "beans" or in-app spending. The premium packages listed on the website include:

  1. 1 Month for 34.99 USD/Month
  2. 3 Months for 25.00 USD/Month
  3. 6 Months for 20.00 USD/Month
  4. 2 Months for 15.00 USD/Month
Flirt logo

4 /5 is an adult hookup site for singles and any couple looking to indulge in non-serious relationships. The website is home to just under 2 million users worldwide, the majority of these users are women (60%) in their 20s and 30s, and the remaining 40% are men in their 30s.

Some of the features which is known for include:

  1. Like gallery: a hot or not game-like swiping on Tinder
  2. Video uploads: 30s introduction video on profiles
  3. Manual search: find a partner by delving deep into the userbase and choose the right parameters to find a match
  4. Flirtcasts: lets users send specially curated messages to several profiles
  5. Chatrooms: explicit chatrooms with the various kinky topic of discussions


  • Well-made desktop and mobile website versions No mobile app
  • A large number of active users
  • Loads of features


  • No mobile app
  • Few fake profiles is one of the most reasonably priced dating platforms available to the masses. Some of the packages mentioned on the website include:

  1. 3-day trial for a total of $0.99/day
  2. 1 month for a total of $24.49
  3. 3 months for a total of $42.87
  4. 6 months for a total of $69.29
reviews Dating


Check reviews of top dating sites. Find your soul mate online. Read more

ebonyflirt logo Dating

Ebonyflirt Reviews

benaughty logo Dating

Benaughty Review

tinder logo Dating

Tinder Review

pof logo Dating

Plenty of Fish Review