Going through a rough patch in your life calls for companionship. Still, there are many situations where one cannot meet people, maybe due to concerns like an on-going pandemic or social anxiety. This is where online dating and socializing apps play a tremendous role.
Applications are used for various reasons. Some singles are looking for relationships while other people are looking for mingling. Socializing apps, on the other hand, provide an opportunity to form friendships.
This is a home mostly to girls who want to have fun, just like in the song. They consist strong 60% of the site’s userbase and can talk for free. The remaining 40% are men, we won’t pretend that they are here for friendship, but some are still happy with it. The website is most popular amongst the age groups of 25-35 and 35-45. Read more
Some of the prominent features of BeNaughty.com include:
The pricing for premium packages on Benaughty.com falls under the average category. Some of the packages mentioned on the website are:
OneNightFriend.com, as the name suggests, is an online dating site developed for the purpose of finding "friends." Unlike the conventional definition of a friend, this website provides you with an opportunity to experience intimacy, but a lot of members of this community are here simply to find friends and aren’t interested in mingling. At least, that’s what they told our reviewer!
OneNightFriend.com is packed with over nine hundred thousand users. Most of the people using ONF are either in their twenties or 50s, making it an ideal website for the senior population to find friends and, maybe, younger partners. There is an equal amount of men and women using this website.
Some of the feature users can make use of on OneNightFriend.com include:
Some of the premium packages available on the website include:
Flirt is big, diverse and provides anyone with lots of options to find friends. From chatrooms to but since rebranding, that has changed. Flirt.com has more than a million users registered from all across the world. The ratio of men to women bends slightly more towards women. Of the total, 60% of users are women, and 40% are men.
The age group most prominently found on Flirt.com includes users in their 20s, 30s, and 40s. There’s an abundance of communication features, but one makes it stand out – if you completed your profile and like a person, but want to know about them, you can request an information. Then, the user will receive a notification inviting them to complete the missing sections and help others get a full picture.
Unlike most dating sites, the pricing for premium packages on flirt.com is below average. Some of the most popular packages users purchase includes:
Yubo.com doesn't advertise itself as one of the online dating sites. Instead, it's a platform for socializing and meeting people. The app is popular amongst teens and tweens. Most of its members are 18-25 years old. Yubo.com has millions of cumulative downloads from users all across the globe, but there are not a lot of active members. The male to female ratio is fairly even on the app, but the older users get, the more males appear.
Some of the features you can find on Yubo.com include:
Since Yubo.com is meant to socialize and make friends, the app doesn't plan to make a profit. Hence as of now, there are no premium packages or features.
Skout.com is a socializing and dating site for users looking for friendships and relationships. The website has over 10 million registered users of varying ages starting as young as 13-years old; however, most users on the website fall within the age group of 20-30. There are approximately 60% men and 40% of women registered on Skout.
Skout has an abundance of unique features, some of which include:
Users can either pay for the Skout premium package or purchase Skout points. The price breakdown for the two is as follows:
Skout Premium for:
Skout Points for:
Check reviews of top dating sites. Find your soul mate online. Read more